21-Day November Yoga Challenge
It only takes 21 days to break a habit or establish a new one! Yoga is an energising and healthy habit that positively affects all aspects of your life.
Experience for yourself all the incredible benefits of a daily yoga practice and sign up for our 21-Day November Yoga Challenge.
Our final challenge of the year runs from Thursday 1 November to Wednesday 21 November. The aim is to complete 21 classes within the 21 days.
Why complete a yoga challenge?
A daily yoga practice promises to increase your flexibility, improve your strength and enhance your mental wellbeing. The challenge encourages you to remain with a daily practice long enough that you will form a habit and begin to enjoy the benefits. It’s an ideal opportunity to make a commitment to yourself and practice with a supportive community on the same 21-day journey.
How do I sign up?
Register with your teacher next time you’re in the studio or send us an email via the contact form on our website and we will add you to the list. Complete 21 yoga classes over the course of three weeks. If you miss a day, feel free to double up on classes another day. Ensure you book in for Yin, Yin Yang and Yin Yang Nidra classes for a more restful practice some days.
How do I track my progress?
We will post a board at the studio for you to keep track of your journey alongside your fellow challengers. Your teachers at Studio Red will be there to support you and we will connect with you through email, Instagram and Facebook providing useful tips to get the most out of your challenge.
What is the investment?
Our monthly memberships are perfect for the challenge and will allow you to maintain your practice after you have completed the challenge.
- 1 Month Unlimited (no mat hire) - $180
- 1 Month Unlimited (with mat hire) - $200
- 1 Month Unlimited with auto-payment contract (with mat hire, minimum 3 months) - $190
Memberships can be purchased here or at reception.
I’m unsure if this is right for me?
All levels are welcome and encouraged.
The community and teachers at Studio Red will support you every class along the way. Speak with your teacher if you have any questions.
- Always book your classes ahead of time, either through our mobile app or website to ensure you get a place.
- We may add extra classes to the schedule during this period. Check out our website weekly for updates to the timetable.
- Places in the challenge are limited. Book at reception or email via our contact page to secure your place.